We undertake to manage your building in a professional, efficient and personal way. Our service is not a standardised package, but is tailored to be more flexible to meet your specific needs and requirements.
Millstream is appointed to oversee the smooth and efficient running of all property developments, ensuring the building, communal areas and gardens are maintained to a high standard. Millstream provides a professional and personal service to all our Residents and ensures each development is being maintained to the standard you expect by a reputable company within the industry. We also take care of buildings insurance and the heating and lighting of all communal areas.
Millstream is a member of the Association of Retirement Housing Managers (ARHM) and adheres to the principle of the Code of Practice. Millstream Management is also a voluntary member of the Independent Housing Ombudsman Service.
- Keeping communal areas well lit and in tidy condition
- Redecoration of the exterior and interior communal areas
- Maintaining communal equipment including lift, emergency call equipment and fire detection equipment
- Maintenance of external areas including landscape, car park, refuse areas etc.
- Maintenance of the internal communal areas including staircases, corridors etc.
- Maintenance of the structural parts of the building (but excluding glass in the windows to any apartment)
- Cleaning of the internal communal areas